Pan-Grilled Pork Chops with Spicy Rub #FoodRecipesMall
Use a stovetop grill, broiler, or outdoor grill for these tasty seasoned pork chops. You can make your own sauce and marinade of your choice, if you like.
• 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
• 1/2 teaspoon thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or other red pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• fresh black pepper, about 1/8 teaspoon
1) Wash chops; pat dry. Combine seasonings and rub all over pork. Let stand for about 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Coat grill pan or broiler rack with olive oil. Pan grill over medium heat or broil about 4 to inches from heat source for about 6 minutes.
3) Turn and grill for 6 to 8 minutes longer, until chops are cooked through. The time depends on thickness of chops.
4) Serve with potatoes and fresh green veggies. Serves 4 to 6.